Strategic Sourcing for aviation and aerospace
Buckeye has more than 20+ years of experience in the aviation and aerospace industry and offers strategic sourcing to develop a unique value or competitive advantage. As part of this service, Buckeye works as an extension of their customers procurement departments and sources materials and services on their behalf.
We have experience in sourcing of aviation & aerospace / electronics products and services for airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers on 24X7 basis. The areas of sourcing extend from spares to rotables, to complete aircraft as also locating subcontract agencies for subcontracting of work.
We work with our customers and develop procurement programmes to align with their key strategic and operational KPIs and address requirements spanning from:
- Continuous feed to the production line for a lean manufacturing process.
- Ensuring that all purchases are cost-effective and meet requisite QA standards.
- Break-in where there are difficulties in locating correct items with right part numbers
- Innovative approaches needed to reduce “material-cost-content” of the final product.
Buckeye’s list of clients includes the top Indian organizations and corporate aircraft operators.
- Hindustan Aeronautics LTD (HAL)
- Electronics and Radar Development Establishment (LRDE)
- National Airport Authority
- Indian Airlines
- Air India
- Airport Authority of India
- Various commercial airlines